Final Paper Submission Guidelines:
(1) The size of the paper is upto 6 pages (A4) conforming strictly to the IEEE format and specifications. The papers that do not conform to the IEEE format (A4) will not be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Additional pages(more than 6 page) will be charged at Rs. 2,000/- or $50 per additional page. Authors can avail maximum 2 additional pages at this rate.
(2) At least one author from each accepted paper must be registered at non student category and the paper should be presented during the conference.
(3) The IEEE Paper Template (A4) can be downloaded at:
(Only A4 size is allowed for RETIS 2015)
(4) The title of paper in Title Case, i.e. first letter of each word capitalized (except keywords where all letters may be capitalized, or in case of prepositions like in, at, on, of and conjunctions like and, or should be in small letters)
(5) Author designation must not be given in the paper. Also, author names must not have Mr./Mrs./Ms./Dr./Prof. etc.
(6) Final paper must take care of the review comments and also strictly under no plagiarism. If similarity check is detected more than 30%, the paper would be outright rejected.
(7) If you need to make changes to the title of paper or author names, affiliations or ordering of authors, you must make the changes directly within CMT. Make sure all spellings are correct.
(8) The title of paper, names of authors, ordering of authors, author affiliations must match exactly as in CMT, in final paper submitted and in the copyright form.
Any discrepancy in this will lead to non-inclusion of the paper in IEEE Xplore.
(9) ReTIS 2015 has been registered for the use of IEEE PDF eXpress service. All papers to be included in the proceedings of ReTIS 2015 must adhere to the IEEE Xplore pdf format for compatibility.
(10) Only accepted, registered, properly formatted and presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings / IEEE Xplore.
(A) Instructions for final paper submission:
1. Create your manuscript after incorporating the reviewers comments/suggestions
2. Proofread and check the layout of the manuscript
3. Register for the services of IEEE PDF eXpress (see “(D)” part below)
4. Upload your manuscript for conversion ; and or PDF for checking
5. Submit final IEEE Xplore compatible PDF to ReTIS 2015 through the Microsoft CMT link: https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/RETIS2015/
(B) Instructions for submission of IEEE copyright form (eCF) electronically:
1. eCF is done through CMT through Author Console in https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/RETIS2015/
2. Within Author console, Click on the Submit IEEE Copyright form link at the rightmost column (which initiates eCF). Please read instructions CAREFULLY.
3. You need to go through eCF for EACH paper separately.
4. Since eCF can only be done ONCE for each paper, it is important that only one person (communicating or representative author) work on it per paper.
5. The author names and title of the paper MUST be exactly same as recorded in CMT as well as in your final paper. This is a MUST.
6. Once eCF has been submitted, you should receive an email as verification.
(C) Instructions for registration and presentation:
At least one author of EACH accepted paper must register and present the paper. Instructions for registration and registration form are available
under registration link of conference website: http://retisconference.org/
(D) Instructions for PDF express access
1. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org/
(a) First-time users:
i. Click “New Users – Click Here”.
ii. Enter 35379X for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
iii. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click “Submit”.
(b) Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference:
i. Enter 35379X for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
ii. When you click “Login”, you’ll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click “Continue”. By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.
iii. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
(c) Returning users:
i. Enter 35379X for the Conference ID, email address and password.
2. For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
4. Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.