Update (7th July, 2015):Map of the Conference Venue Details has been uploaded. ReTIS2015_Road Map_Details
Update (6th July, 2015): The Tentative Schedule of the Conference has been published. ReTIS2015_UpdatedProgramSchedule_6th July
Update (24th June, 2015): The Schedule of the tutorials has been finalized and published. Tutorial registration is now open. For details about the tutorials, please visit the Tutorials page. (Note: Registered conference participants are automatically registered for the tutorials).
Update (8th June, 2015): The camera-ready submission deadline and early-bird registration deadline have been extended to June 8, 2015.
Submitted Papers: 355
Plagiarism Check Declined/Withdrawn/Deleted: 33
Accepted: 123 (35%)
Rejected after Review: 199
Final list of accepted papers has been published. Please bear with us for few more days for the next instructions
**additional pages(more than 6 page) will be charged at Rs. 2,000/- or $50 per additional page. Authors can avail maximum 2 additional pages at this rate.
- The 2nd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Systems (ReTIS-15) will be held at Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India during July 9-11, 2015. It was held as National Conference in 2006 and 2008. Subsequently in 2011, it was held as International Conference.The purpose of the Conference is to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, and students from India and abroad to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the broader areas of Information Systems. Prospective authors are invited to submit research papers (maximum 6 pages in IEEE double column format) in the following areas, but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning and Pattern recognition
- Cryptography, Information and Network Security
- Multimedia and Web Applications
- Natural Language Processing
- Robotics and Computer Vision
- Data Mining and Information Retrieval
- Signal Processing
- Distributed Computing
- VLSI Design and Applications
- Embedded Systems
- Communication Systems and Networks
- Image Processing
- Wireless and Mobile Computing
- Social Networking and Data Analytics
- Industrial Applications
- Big Data Analytics
The proceedings of the conference will be published in DVD with ISBN number and also uploaded to IEEE Xplore Digital Library, subject to fulfilling necessary conference registration and presentation formalities. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.